#PMImranKhan #DGKhan #ARYNewsHeadlines
– Pakistan’s tally reaches 241 as 10 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Punjab, Sindh.
– FM Shah Mehmood Qureshi mulls self-isolated quarantine post-China visit.
– Sindh govt orders closure of all restaurants, shopping malls for 15 days.
– Punjab govt to introduce online healthcare services for coronavirus patients.
– Coronavirus has now spread to all 50 states and DC, US death toll passes 100.
– SC permits Arshad Mahmood to temporarily serve as PIA CEO.
– Nandipur reference: Acquittal pleas of Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, other suspects rejected.
– Stocks tumble at PSX, despite central bank rate cut.
– Gold rate today in Pakistan: Rs. 7723.20 per 1 gm.
Official Facebook: https://www.fb.com/arynewsasia
Official Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/arynewsofficial
Official Instagram: https://instagram.com/arynewstv
Website : https://arynews.tv
Watch ARY NEWS LIVE: http://live.arynews.tv
Listen Live: http://live.arynews.tv/audio
Listen Top of the hour Headlines, Bulletins & Programs : https://soundcloud.com/arynewsofficial
ARY News Official YouTube Channel, For more video subscribe our channel and for suggestion please use the comment section.