ARY NEWS HEADLINES | 12 AM | 11th August 2020
– CJP to Karachi mayor: go home if you don’t have powers
– Bill Gates praises Pakistan’s efforts in tackling Covid-19
– Sindh too ends coronavirus lockdown, extends business hours
– NCOC meeting mulls over Muharram SOPs
– CAA to plant 3mn saplings at airports
– Appointment of Fazlur Rehman’s brother as DC Central takes another turn
– Markets and businesses across the country reopen today as the government has ended its covid19 lockdown.
– Torrential rain continues in Balochistan for the third day.
– KCR case: SC directs Sindh govt to timely complete construction work.
– Asad Umar warns of another spike in covid19 cases in Pakistan.
– Gold rate today in Pakistan- Rs. 11054.07 per 1 gm.
ARY News is a leading Pakistani news channel that promises to bring you factual and timely international stories and stories about Pakistan, sports, entertainment, business, amid others.