KARACHI: Three dead bodies have been recovered from a men’s hair salon in Karachi’s North Nazimabad on Thursday.
Senior Superintendent Police Central Muqaddas Haider has said that the men were working in the hair salon. They apparently died due to gas leakage from a generator inside the salon.”
According to police, the men were found foaming at the mouths when the bodies were recovered from the salon in North Nazimabad, adding that the men used to sleep in the salon at night.
The bodies were shifted to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for postmortem.